These hamburger buns are very similar to the Fat Head dough that I make for pizzas! They are fluffy and delicious!
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- sesame seeds (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt together mozzarella and cream cheese. Once melted, stir to combine.
- Add eggs and stir, then add almond flour, baking powder and salt and stir again until dough comes together. Form dough into 6 balls and flatten slightly then place on prepared baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley. Bake until golden, 10-12 minutes.
- Once buns are cool enough to handle, slice in half horizontally and use for burgers or sandwiches!!