If you love Pumpkin Cheesecake or Pumpkin Pie and you’re living the keto lifestyle, then you must make this pie! It tastes EXACTLY like a regular pie, if not better! You can make a regular pumpkin pie by just omitting the cream cheese in the mix!
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 egg
- 15 oz Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup powdered monkfruit
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz full fat cream cheese, softened (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients with the melted butter in a medium size bowl.
- Add 1 egg and mix into a dough ball.
- Spread dough into a pie pan with your hands, making sure you press dough up the edge.
- Pre bake pie crust before adding the filling in the oven at 375* for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside to cool.
- Reduce oven to 325*.
- Beat all ingredients together in a large bowl at medium-low speed, until smooth. (Do not overmix.)
- Pour filling into the crust and gently tap on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the pie is set but still a little jiggly, like a custard. (Check on the pie after 20 minutes to ensure the crust is not burning. If it’s starting to darken, cover the crust with aluminum foil for the remainder of the baking time.
- Cool completely on the counter and then refrigerate at least an hour before slicing!