So I don’t know what’s going on at your house, but my kids came home today after celebrating Valentine’s Day at school with LOADS of candy. Instead of breaking down their bedroom door and devouring the 4 small boxes of chocolates I saw them taking back there earlier, I decided to make one of my all time, quick and easy, and super delicious keto treats. They take only minutes to prepare and won’t leave you feeling bloated and guilty later.
- 3 oz Lily’s Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Grease a small glass bowl (I spray it with cooking spray) and cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a food scale, measure out 3 oz of chocolate chips and add to bowl with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Microwave in 20 second intervals stirring between until the chocolate melts. Make sure to stir each time before heating it again. Usually takes 3 sessions in the microwave. Don’t heat it too much as the chocolate will seize.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, add the nuts and stir until they are coated in the chocolate.
- Using a small spoon, make bite-size clusters and place on the parchment paper.
- Place cookie sheet in fridge until they set. Takes about 20-30 minutes or so.