These easy to make keto bars are a great alternative to regular coconut chocolate chip bars! They are so soft and have the perfect amount of sweetness and none of the guilt!!
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup + 1/3 unsweetened shredded coconut
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1 tsp xantham gum
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar replacement
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup almond milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt, unsweetened coconut, baking powder, and xantham gum. Stir and set aside.
- In another bowl, melt butter, then add sweetener, eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract and whisk together.
- Pour butter mixture into dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture into a greased 8×8 baking dish, sprinkle with a little more shredded coconut and bake at 350* for about 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into squares and ENJOY!