This is the perfect rainy day (or anyday) treat for the whole family! It’s only 3 net carbs per slice! It doesn’t get any better than that!!
2 cups almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 cup blueberries (you can also use blackberries and/or raspberries, or all 3)
1 1/2 baking powder tsp
3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar substitute
3 tbsp butter (softened)
1 tsp vanilla extract
zest of one lemon
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or butter or line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, add eggs, sweetener, vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer, mix for 2-3 minutes or until the eggs look frothy.
- Add heavy cream and mix again.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and add the lemon zest, then use the mixer to mix together. Add the butter and continue mixing.
- Fold in the berries and then transfer the batter to the loaf pan.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes at 350* or until cooked through.
- Let cool and ENJOY!