- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup salted butter melted
- 1/4 cup monkfruit [or whatever your favorite sugar replacement is]
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup monkfruit
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 8 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
Chocolate Drizzle: (optional)
In a small microwavable bowl, mix 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1 tbsp coconut oil and 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream together and heat in microwave in 20 second increments until melted and smooth. DO NOT OVER HEAT!
- Stir the ingredients for the crust until smooth. Make sure to thoroughly incorporate the almond butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and bake at 350* for 10 minutes. (YOU DON’T HAVE TO BAKE THE CRUST IF YOU DON’T WANT TO)
- Bloom the gelatin: Sprinkle the gelatin on top of 2 tbsp cold water. Let sit for 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons hot water and stir until it is dissolved.
- Meanwhile, in the same bowl you made the crust in, mix the ricotta, cream cheese, sweetener, cinnamon, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Blend in the bloomed gelatin.
- In another bowl, with the electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cheesecake batter using a rubber spatula. Gently fold in the rest.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour on top of the prepared crust and spread it around making an even layer. Drizzle cooled chocolate over the top (if using).
- Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours until it had firmed up a little more. It stays soft like a mousse.