This baked veggie casserole is the perfect option for meatless Monday! It’s great for a main course or as a side dish! You can also prepare it in an aluminum pan and cook it on the barbecue or smoker so you don’t have to heat up the kitchen!!
3 cups baby spinach
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
4 zucchini (diced small)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400*F. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Once hot, add the zucchini and let cook for about 2 minutes. Stir and add spinach.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain off any excess liquid and put in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients into mixing bowl with the spinach mixture and mix to combine everything together.
- Spread mixture in an even layer in the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Let cool slightly before serving.