5 tbsp butter (melted and cooled)
1 tbsp heavy cream
3/4 cup Monkfruit Golden
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp xantham gum
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Add eggs, Monkfruit Golden, and cooled melted butter to a bowl and beat until well combined.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and xantham gum and beat on high until the batter is mixed.
- Stir in unsweetened coconut, Lily’s chips, and walnuts.
- Pour batter into greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 350*
- Let cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares.